Would you like to make (at least) a thousand children happy this summer while meeting lots of amazing new people, experience youth work and do your bit for society? Sign up and join our team!
- 15 if you took the special course which prepares you to become a supervisor.
- 16 if you didn’t take the course.
You can be a supervisor at our playground during the summer holidays. Watch out: the free spots for each weak are limited. Be sure to register quickly. Registrations open in march, more info later.
Registered already, but want to register for an extra week? Send us an email so we can change this for you.
- Preparing crazy games in teams of two/three (under supervision from your head supervisors)
- Entertaining children for five days straight and making them happy
- Making friends for life
- Having cosy moments in the evening with all the supervisors and head supervisors
- Free overnight stay and free meals
- An incredible amount of fun
Taking the course is not a must but we do recommend it! The youth service of Don Bosco offers a lot of courses during spring break, the Christmas holidays and the Easter holidays. This course offers the perfect preparation to become a supervisor here at our playground. It goes without saying that we also recognize other associations that offer this course. After having completed their course you can also be a supervisor at our playground.
More info : www.jeugddienstdonbosco.be
Did you take a supervisor course and are you looking for a place to do your internship? Don Bosco Playground Oud-Heverlee could be the perfect place to obtain your certificate. We are recognized by the Flemish Government as an official trainee post.
Questions about your internship? Don’t hesitate to