The teenagers play, together with their youth leaders and head youth leaders, the wildest games. Building their own pool, jungle speed XL, “fireballing” and city games are just a few examples of the cool activities that teenagers do at our summer camp. Moreover, every group has their own room available. This way, the teens have the possibility to chill, like only teens do.
- Children aged 9-12
- Free or guided playtime under supervision of youth leaders and head youth leaders
- Bring your own lunch (sandwiches and a drink)
DAYCARE AND SCHEDULE
The teenagers’ schedule is a bit looser. This is why we only give a short indication. We do ask teenagers to be at the summer camp from 9.30 a.m. until 5.00 p.m. to make sure all activities can take place as planned.
- Open as soon as 7.30 a.m.
- Start of the day: 9.30 a.m.
- End of the day: 5.00 p.m.
- Open until 6 p.m.
SIGN UP AND COSTS
- More information about signing up and the signing up fee can be foundhere.
FREE BUS SERVICE
- More information about the free bus service can be found here.
During summer camp, the teens can enjoy some special activities. They go on a three-day trip, learn how to do graffiti and go swimming. Those are, of course, only a few examples. Our head youth leaders are hard at work planning these special activities.
More information about these special activities can be found here.