Here, kids really can be kids! Under the guidance of trained youth leaders and head youth leaders, the children learn to play together and make friends. The kids will be immersed in a world of fantasy, puppet shows and theatre. Our kids can often be found at Kleuterland ('Toddlerland'): a true paradise for every child.
- Children aged 3-5
- Free or guided playtime under supervision of youth leaders and head youth leaders
- Bring your own lunch (sandwiches and a drink)
- Open as soon as 7.30 a.m.
- Start of the day: 9.30 a.m.
- End of the day: 5.00 p.m.
- Open until 6 p.m.
- More information about signing up and the signing up fee can be found here hier
- More information about the free bus service can be found here hier
During summer camp, children can enjoy some special activities. They get to visit indoor playgrounds and petting zoos, and sometimes we organize a costume party. Those activities are, of course, only a few examples. Our head youth leaders are hard at work planning these special activities.
More information about the special activities can be found here.