The cosi’s get a chance to live their life to the fullest here at our playground. We organize some games to play together but they also get some free time throughout a typical day at the playground. The organized games make it easier for new kids to become part of the group. But we also offer them some free time to play amongst themselves while still offering some activities. During this free time they can let their imagination run wild in a green and safe environment.
7.30 - 9.30: Opening daycare at the free playground
9.30: Arrival buses
9.30 - 9.45: Gathering in groups
9.45 - 12.00: Games in age group
12.00 - 12.30: Lunch
12.30 - 13.10: Free play at the free playground
13.10 - 13.30: Theatre for the entire group
13.30 - 14u30: Free play
14.30 - 14u45: Snack
14.45 - 15.00: Formation
15.00 - 16.30: Gameoffers
16.30 - 17.00: Gathering
17.00 - 18.00: After daycare at the free playground
- Children aged 6-8
- Free or guided playtime under supervision of youth leaders and head youth leaders
- Bring your own lunch (sandwiches and a drink)
DAYCARE AND SCHEDULE
- Open as soon as 7.30 a.m.
- Start of the day: 9.30 a.m.
- End of the day: 5.00 p.m.
- Open until 6 p.m.
SIGN UP AND COSTS
- More information about signing up and the signing up fee can be foundhere.
FREE BUS SERVICE
- More information about the free bus service can be found here.
During summer camp, children can enjoy some special activities. They get to visit indoor playgrounds and petting zoos, and sometimes we organize a costume party. Those activities are, of course, only a few examples. Our head youth leaders are hard at work planning these special activities.
More information about the special activities can be found here.